- P.I.M.P: - Edinburgh 2016 (Smartarts TC Birmingham)
- Birmingham Blues: - Blue Orange Theatre, Birmingham
- An Unnecessary Murder: - Barnfield Theatre Exeter
- The Weekend Cottage: - Barnfield Theatre Exeter (as featured in HEADPRESS magazine 2.6)
- How the Other Half Loves; & Ghosts: - Eye Theatre, Suffolk
- The Train Station; & To Catch a Fish: - NFSA, Dover, site specific
- Yeomen of the Guard; & Hanzel & Gretel: - Tower of London, site specific
- Romeo & Juliet & The Tempest - Lumbini College Theatre, Sri Lanka
Directing Rep Theatre;- Sidmouth.
Dangerous Corner; An Inspector Calls; My Cousin Rachel; Don’t Dress for Dinner; Murder at the Vicarage. Absurd Person Singular; Abigail’s Party.
- Confusions & The Norman Conquests: - Grand Theatre Swansea, School of Drama
- Under Milk Wood: - Swansea University
- The Jungle Book: - Hendon College of FE
- Archangels Don't Play Pinball : - Grand Theatre, Luxemburg
- & Accidental Death of an Anarchist: - Grand Theatre, Luxemburg
- & a season of American classics: - The American College, London
- All My Sons; Death of a Salesman; The Glass Menagerie; & Glengarry Glen Ross:
I am a full member of Stage Directors UK; The Directors Guild of Great Britain, & Equity.
I hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Grand Theatre Swansea, School of Drama; ( regular & on-going )
- Maynard School; ( Exeter )